Thanksgiving

This year on Facebook I did a challenge of posting something I was greatful for every day unil Thanksgiving. It was really fun to take the time each day to ponder about what I am thankful for.
We spent Thanksgiving at my sister Suzie's house this year. Lots of my siblings were there and both sets of my parents. There were a total of I think 38 people that ate int he same room! I love my family and I feel so lucky to be a part of it. We don't have big quarrals and arguments, and we all love getting together. I hope that I can raise my children to appreciate the same as I do.
Black Friday is always part of my tradition, this year my brother and I went to the midnight WalMart sale. It was one of the craziest shopping events I have seen, and I am a seasoned Black Friday shopper. We ended up getting what we went for and it didn't take too long! It was so fun to spend time with my big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment