Christmas 2010

I love Christmas! I love giving and watching everyone open their presents. I seriously LOVE IT!! I have so much fun shopping and then watching as they get excited over things they ask for! This year was so great. We have been blessed to give our family a nice Christmas this year!
Emily got her BLUE Baby and her Blue Bike
MaKayla got her ipod touch!!
Izzy got her Video Barbie and new bike
Andy got Big GIJoes and a bouncy ball!
Brad got me my favorite perfume (PURE) and I got him a Citizen Pilot watch. We had so much fun and feel to greatful and blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you got all caught up on your blog. I have fun reading all of them.There is one thing you didn't post though: You didn't post about what a great job you did this year of losing all the weight you lost. You should be proud of yourself and post a picture of how good you look!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete