Mom's Birthday/Sisters Weekend


Suzie, Diane, Mom, Lori, Me

This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend time with my Mom and Sisters!! It was my Mom's 73rd Birthday! Me and my Mom drove up to Tooele Friday and stayed at my sister Diane's house. Saturday we went to my niece Kaity's Cheerleeder Competition (she won 1st). We spent the day shopping at the mall, eating lunch at Olive Garden, laughing through a movie and hanging out together! It was so much fun!
I love being with my sisters, and it was a MUCH NEEDED break for me. I think it was worth months of therapy to just be with them! We drove home Sunday and I was so ready to be with my wonderful husband and kids. Time away always makes me realize how much I love my family. I am blessed with great parents, siblings, and in-laws! Thanks to my Dad and MIL for watching my kids so I could go!

No comments:

Post a Comment