Getting Organized #1

Before

So, I am trying to get going on my Organizing my house goal. I made a list (and will add to it) of the things that I want to get done and reorganized, then each day I will choose 1 thing from my list to do. This way I am not comletely overwhelmed and I can manage it without being too obsessed!
Today is the FRIDGE! It has been almost a year since I cleaned it out, and it was pretty scary! I took everything out of the cold side and cleaned it and put it back neatly!
After!
The down side to this is that I had to throw a whole bunch of stuff away that had gone bad. I HATE throwing food away! It is like money just going into the garbage. So, I am going to have to make due with what I have and use it up! I looked online and found a yummy recipe for Kabocha Squash that I am gonna cook for dinner. I have never made it before, and I refuse to waste it!

However, I am thankful to have a nice organized fridge now, and I actually know what we have to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment