Getting Organized #2 & #3

Before
After


So to continue on with my organizing I have done two more projects. The 2nd on my list was our sock basket. I put the mismatches from the loads of laundry in it, lately all the socks have gone in it, and none folded. Yesterday I took care of this and matched and folded all of them LOVE IT!

Today I tackled my closet. The medicine shelf has actually kept me awake at night thinking about how messy it is. Probably because the last thing before bed is going in there and changing, and I see it! I feel so good after this one today. I could feel tension and anxiety released as each shelf got cleaned!

I am so excited that things are going well with my little project, and I am surprised how much it is helping my anxiety. I am usually so obsessive about things, I can't do a part of it until I do ALL of it, so this is nice to take it one step at a time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment