Getting Organized #4 #5 and A (all day one)

I did my First BIG JOB. I have my small 15-30 min jobs listed and then I made another column with my bigger jobs that will take about 4 hours to a full day. And, I didn't even get a before picture :*
( But, I really didn't know I would get so much done today!
Today me and MaKayla did : #4- take down Christmas lights outside down and put into boxes. #5-clean/sweep front porch! And then we did a little bonus of A-Putting all the Christmas decoration boxes away up into the attic. This was a HUGE job, and quite the workout. There are about 20 boxes plus misc. bags of decorations and such. For the first time in MONTHS I am able to pull my van and park in the garage
I am so excited! Wow, what a weight off my shoulders. And it feels good to know that Brad will be surprised when he comes home! LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment