Photo Editing

This is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken. I have wanted a Photo Editing program for a long time now, and I have been waiting to get it, just for this photo! My MIL gave me Photoshop Elements 9 for Christmas this year and I am so excited! So, of course the first photo I played around with is this one. I know it is not amazing, but I love it and I am having fun.

I got these outfits for my girls months ago, just so I could take pictures of them in them! I used the black and white with color using elements. And I love hoe they turned out. Emily's I should have cleared up her runny nose, but oh well, I can later.
This is a cool one, I like it. The girls have decided that MaKayla and Emily are BUDS and Izzy and Andy are BUDS! I was playing around with a few different things trying out Layers, I know there is a lot of stuff I could have touched up on this, but I like the overall look of it! Plus with gorgeous models, can't be too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment