The Taking by Dean Koontz

This is another book given to me by my brother Jason. I have nevre before read a book by Dean Koontz. This book is about the night of the end of the world. It is heavy into the imagination of alien sci-fi stuff. I actually really liked it. I am not used to reading this kind of book so it was very interresting. I didn't have nightmares every night but there were several! I really did enjoy reading this book and I liked that I didn't know how the story would go or end by the first 20 pages. It instead was a complete surprise page by page until the very end! Thanks Jason for the book!! And I definately will have to try another Dean Koontz!
FYI: The last book in the Great and Terrible Series is out! Guess what I'll be doing today???? And I read not only is it out, it is the FINAL Book in the series??!! I am so excited!! I hope to not be dissapointed!

2 comments:

  1. I love books by DK! You need to read "INTESITY". it lives up to the title for sure.

    ReplyDelete