Clear as Then Moon by CRIS STEWART

Well, I finished the last book in the series! I am so excited to have read it and so sad that it is over! I will not spoil any of the ending because I think that is an amazing part of this series is not knowing what will happen! SO I definately LOVED this book! All of my questions were answered in the end :) I love that although there are terrible things that happen through the series, the author has a way of showing the good in everything that happens. This series has truly impacted my life. I look at life and my surroundings differntly. This are so tough for all of us right now and this series has really made me grateful for what I have, have had, and will not have! It has ade me appreciate what simple convienient things we have and think about what I would do if I didn't have all those convieniences! (spelling?) Anyway, I am so grateful to my sister Suzie for introducing this series to me! It has really changed my life for the better got me thinking about what REALLY matters and what is really IMPORTANT!! For all of you who are or will read ENJOY!!
P.S. Keep tissues close by!

No comments:

Post a Comment