"Mummies Night Out"






Tonight was our halloween party for R.S. We had a fun dress up party with our spouses called "Mummies Night Out" We had yummy soup in bread bowls shaped like pumkins, lots of candy and dessert. We played fun games and took pictures. As each couple or group came in we took thier picture. I had them do a serious "pretty" pose and then act out the costume they wore or do something funny. They turned out so cute!! I am not sure if I can put anyone else picture on here so I just put ours. The primary is having their party tomorrow so I left my backdrop there and I am going to go help them take pictures of all the kids in their costumes. It was so fun!
We dressed up as CAVEMAN. Brad's mom has a costume like these and Brad wore it when he was little, I thought it was awesome so with lots of help from his mom and mine I made these!
We are pretty WILD! Brad has been sick for 2 days with the stomach flew and he still got ready and came with me! He is so amazingly awesome!!
MaKayla and some of the other girls from our ward came to help in the nursery and games. They did so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look awesome!!! I know you did a lot of work for this party. You should be proud of yourself. The backdrop is very cute. Mom H.

    ReplyDelete