Narrows






Saturday, me and Brad went hiking the Narrows with his parents and brother-inlaw Justin. We hiked in just about 3.5 miles and then back down. It was absolutely beautiful. We rented these awesome socks that kept our feet warm. Anyone who knows me knows that I am always cold and these socks made me warm. I didn't think they would work, but they did. It made it so you didn't get that cold sensation at all, it was the same temp as you were very wierd!! It was definately worth the $5 rental fee and I will NEVER go up there without them. They also have dry pants and shoes you can rent for the colder weather. Only $29 for the pants, shoes, socks and walking stick. Not a bad deal if you don't want to be cold. It was a beutiful hike and we had a blast!! Thanks to MaKayla and my mom for babysitting so we could go!!! Here are a couple of videos we took. The first is of Brad going into a cool cave Dad found in the Narrows and the other is when we were getting ready to turn around in the Narrows. (there is sound, if you want to hear it I would suggest scrolling to the bottom of our blog and pausing the music first)

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun. I know you were so worried about the cold, but you came anyway. It turned out to be a great day. The video's are fun to watch. I wish I knew how to do that. Mom H.

    ReplyDelete