Little Women & Obsession

So I have finished two more books while waiting for the next Great and Terrible to come out. (OCT. 14!). I read one of my cousins blogs who had a list of the top 100 books of all time, you are supposed to copy it then hilight the ones you have read, well I had read NONE OF THEM!! Oh boy!! So, I decided to expand my reading and so I picked up Little Women. I thought I would see what all the fuss is about.


LITTLE WOMEN by Louisa May Alcott :


I found out!! It is so amazing! It has so many life lessons in it without any preaching! In case any of you haven't read it: It is about A mother with 4 daughters and a husband who is in the war. They are very poor and have to work very hard just to survive. They all go through many challenges and triumphs. They have to work together to acomplish little things. I absolutely loved this book!! I learned so much about myself, and how to be a mother. Also I loved how the sisters got along and were there for each other. Anyone who knows me knows that I adore my sisters and don't know how I would survive without them!!



OBSESSION by Jonathan Kellerman:
This one was recommended by my brother Jason. It is about a 19 year old girl who as OCD and was raised by her aunt with OCD. Her aunt gives a death bed confession of a murder. The story s about the Psychologyst and Detective who are trying to find out if there was in fact a murder, did the unt do it, who was murdered, how and why.
I thought it was pretty good. Different from what I have been reading, so a good change. I would recommend reading it if you like the murder mysteries!!

BTW: for those of you who maybe want to read The Great and Terrible Series, I forgot to mention that the first book I think moves kindof slow, until about half way through, also you have to read the first TWO books to understand what all the fuss is about. Brad has read the first 2 as of Monday and is HOOKED!! About half way through the second he wanted to make sure we had the third!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your Book Report posts! I have started the Great and Terrible series but I am still on book one. I've been so busy I haven't had time to do any reading :(

    ReplyDelete