Sand Hallow









Izzy was out of school his week so I told her if she were good all week I would take her swimming. She was so good so we decided to go to Sand Hallow. It is the big indoor pool we have here. We invited Cynthia (Brad's Mom) to bring Ali, Mandi, & Sam (Brad's sister Jessica's Kids) to come have fun with us. Izzy loves playing with them and we knew they would have so much fun. MaKayla and her friend Lacy came over after they got out of school. We all had so much fun together. We were the only ones in the whole place fore the first hour 1/2. So they got to go up and down the stairs OVER AND OVER the whole time without waiting.


Sam and Emily had a blast hanging out in the water, Emily was facinated with the foutain she kept trying to grab the water.


After a couple of hours Cynthia took Emily, Sam, and Mandi home for naps. I got to stay with the older kids (Izzy, Ali, MaK, and Lacy) and have fun. It was so nice to play with my older girls and have fun. MaKayla asked if it was nice for me to be able to relax and have fun? I said YES!! I dont' get a lot of uninterrupted moments to hang out with her and Izzy without the baby.


Me and MaK had swimming contests and she learned to not plug her nose after being under the water and to swim with her eyes open in the water.


The pool someow washed away one of my contacts and so I could only see with one eye for the last hour! The drive home was interresting with one eye!


We had so much fun!!!

1 comment: