Chad's Wedding






My nephew Chad Got married on Saturday the 23rd of Aug. He is the youngest of my oldest sister Julie's kids. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. They did evrything very quickly wich was nice for the guests. Aleasea's mom made two beautiful cakes both gorgeous although I didn't get any pitures of them :( As they were dancing and had the daddy/daughter dance, me and my sister and niece were all a blubbering mess, I decided my girls are NOT going to get married if there is anything I can do about it!! I know, yeah right, but it won't be easy!! Anyways, Aleasa's dress was one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen! My neices Kaity, Trish, and Tina sand some sweet Kareoke in the back!!

1 comment:

  1. so that picture with Emily and granpa Kroff, we have that same picture with him and Izzy. Like almost the same!!!

    ReplyDelete