Washington County Fair





Ok, so there a few things in life I completely enjoy 100% and the annual Wash. Co. Fair is one of them!!! I absolutely LOVE the fair!! Every year it seems to fall on, or close to my birthday, so I always get to go :) This year we took Izzy (MaKayla was busy with her babysitting business) and I think I have found someone who enjoys it as much as I do! In the pictures she is going on the huge slide, which she hiked herself and went down 2 times like a champ!! She drove the 4X4 smiling, and looked a little stressed at times cause I think she thought she was really driving and was nervous about the turns!! And with her hands in the air THE WHOLE TIME!!! on the roller coaster!! Anyone who doesn't enjoy the fair is dead inside!! I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment