TURNING 30!!





Today is my 30th birthday!! It was a good time! Yesterday we celebrated mine, my niece Tina who is 20, and my great-nephew Brecken who is 1, birthdays! We each got a cake with some candles!! It was fun to share the moment!

Today was AWESOME! MaKayla took me to get manicures and pedicures!! It was so nice, I love spending quite time with her!! I love being girly and doing fun stuff!! After that we went to lunch with Brad and the girls. Then I took the girls to get their pictures done at Sears (Luann is my first choice, but Sears has the #5)...They turned out so cute! Then tonight me and Brad went to dinner with my best friends Danyelle and Jaylin (Glen too!) at the Olive Garden. I have such good friends, I am very blessed!!

I must brag because Brad is taking me to see the Phantom of the Opera in Vegas this weekend and I am so excited!!! I have been asking forever to go and he got it all planned out! He is so Awesome! i am a very lucky woman!! Thanks to everyone who called and sent presents!! I love my family and friends! I could not ask for more!!! THANKS to all of you, you make me feel so loved!

1 comment:

  1. What in the heck happened to Izzy's hair??? Her beautiful golden locks...gone! Good thing she is still as beautiful as ever. She just looks so much older.

    ReplyDelete