Book Updates!



















Breaking Dawn:
This is the fourth and final book in the twilight Series. I did enjoy the book, not as much as some as the others beacuse instead of wondering about everything and waiting it answered my questions. It was a little over the top, and silly but it was written for teanagers! The ending was quick and kindof felt a little dissapointed because I wanted a Fight!! Overall it was good and glad I read it!

Fury & Light:

I absolutly loved this one!! It is the Fourth book in The Great and Terrible series. It is amazing, I highly recommend that the first 3 are read before this one. It is continued from them in the last days. I did however wake up in the night several times after reading it, I won't say why because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone! It does make me very grateful for all my blessings and the gospel.




From The End Of Heaven:

This is the Fifth book in The Great and Terrible series. Wow, what an amazing story. The cool thing about this is that the author is a retired air force pilot, so he is very descriptive in the war scenes and such. I looked up and I think that the 6th book is going to come out in October. I sure hope so, I cannot wait to see what happens. It made me realize that we all are here for a certain perpose. Heavenly Father really loves every single one of us!! He has a plan and we are ALL part of it!! I am so grateful for the Gospel and that we have our Prophet to lead us and guide us! I hope everyone takes the time to read this series, it is AWSOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment