Girls Labor Day Weekend














This past weekend Brad went fishing with my stepdad Keith. So we took the opportunity to have a "Girls Weekend!" Isabelle was so excited, and MaKayla took a nap to prepare for the weekend!
We started off by going to the movie Hancock Friday night. MaKayla's friend Lacey came over and babysat Emily so we could enjoy the movie: Thanks lacey!! I let each of the girls have a day of their own that they got to choose all the meals and activities.
Isabelle's day was Saturday: She chose pancakes for breakfast, Macaroni and chees for lunch, and Wendy's for dinner. Her activity for the day was to go back to Sand Hallow because she had so muc hfun the other day. My sister Lori was in town so she came with my nephew Clayton and they all had so much fun playing together!



Emily's Day was Sunday: She chose to go to church and then to grandma Bankheads for dinner. She chose waffles for breakfast, and to hang out at Susies for the evening (she had a little coaching from me)



MaKayla's day was Monday: Her friend Brielle stayed the night before so she came with us for the day. She chose cold cereal for breakfast (even though there was no milk), Taco Bell for Lunch and BBQ Chicken and Ribs for dinner YUM! For her activity she chose Shopping!! (SURPRISE) We went to the mall and went to all the stores and she got some cute new clothes and nails. After that we went to grandma Hawkers where the girls painted their nails and MaKayla put on her beautiful new nails. Will had called us and came with us to lunch and shopping (poor guy)!



It was such a fun weekend! I am so grateful for my three beautiful daughters, they mean the world to me! I love them so much and I am so glad I get to stay home with them and do special things all the time! I am one lucky woman!!



2 comments:

  1. I love the sunglasses and the new nails. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! Your girls are darling! I look forward to girl weekends with my little Avalee!

    ReplyDelete