In loving memory of scarlet!





I am sad to post this news today. Yesterday MaKayla got sad news from her granda Cindy her horse Scarlet died. MaKayla rode Scarlet in almost all of the horse shows she has been in. Scarlet was 13 years old and an amazing horse with a good temper for her. MaKayla is very upset and sad, it broke my heart and her dad's to watch her yesterday in tears and as she went to bed. We love MaKayla so much and know this is hard for her. Anyone who has lost a dear friend or pet will understand. I posted the pictures that I have of her with Scarlet they were taken this year. We know it is also hard for Cindy, Bill, and Hailey. Our hearts are with all of them. They burried Scarlet in the front of their farm in Beryl. MaKayla says they are going to place a special fence around her grave. We love you MaKayla!


Mom and Dad

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! First Sweetie, and now Scarlet. Tell MaKayla that I am so sorry and give her a hug for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaKayla, I remember you and Scarlet were born at the same time and you have grown up together.I cried as I read this, because I know how much you loved Scarlet. I am so sorry and wish I could take away the pain. Love, Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing a pet is hard. I need your email address because I'm making my blog private for now.

    ReplyDelete