Kroff Family Reunion





















We had such a fun time at our reunion this year! It was our anual Kroff Family Reunion. It consists of my parents, and their spouses, my 9 brothers and sisters and their spouses, and their 30+ grandchildren. This year we had a total of 53 people come. That is everyone but one of my brothers (Robbie) and his family, and my nehew (Brandon) and his family.....WE MISSED THEM DEARLY!!!


We had so much fun the kids did crafts they made hats, yo yo's, masks, angels, drums, and wind chimes. There was also swimming, boating, kayaking, fishing, hackysac, and haging out. We had pretty good weather, although a few wind storms blew in suddenly and it got a little crazy. A little rain here and there, but pretty good.



We usually only go for Friday and Saturday night, butthis year we stayed an extra night, it was so cool!! I loved being around my family, it is usually the only time of the year we are all together at once. It is something I look forward to every summer, and the kids do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment