Jumping Jacks











All of Brads neices and nephews are in town for the week, so we are having fun going on different outings. Yesterday we went to the splash pad in Santa Clara. Today we went to Jumping Jacks where it is a huge warehouse full of bounc things. The kids all played for over 2 hours and were still haing a blast. Andrea, and Gweneth didnt like it at first. Andrea was ok if someone was holding her, and Gweneth loved it as soon as she went down the big slide. She then wanted to go on the biggest one! no problem other than half the ladder was broken, so I couldn't not let her go up, so I put her on my back and carried her up. Everything started out fine until Mandy slipped into Izzy who then slipped into me (this is half way up) then I slipped and took out Alex and the a couple of unfortunate kids behind me! But we didnt give up and we made it to the top and it was worth the smile on her face!! All in all, it was awesome!!!! I cant' wait to go back with the girls, we all had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment