Camping





This past weekend, we went camping up to Panguich Lake with Brad's parents and Niece Ali. I went up Friday night with Isabelle and Emily and Doug and Cynthia and Ali, we had a fun time setting up camp, taking a walk checking the campground out and making smores. Saturday Brad came up after school. He spent the day fishing with his parents, Izzy and Ali. I stayed at camp reading my lastest book in the Brothers series and resting with Emily (much better than fishing if you ask me)! MaKayla was a Youth Confrence and joined up with us later that afternoon. We had a good day playing games and enjoying the cool air. I came home early Sunday with Emily to get some much needed rest, and Brad, MaKayla, Izzy, and his family came home later that afternoon after another day of fishing. It was such a good time and a fun place to camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment