The Great and Terrible Series




Ok, so while waiting for the 4th book of the Twilight series BREAKING DAWN I started reading this series The Great and Terrible by Chris Stewart. I am on the third book of 5 in the series so far. The first book is about premortal life in Heaven where everyone is choosing whose plan to follow, the second and third are here on Earth. I am completely in love with this series!! I owe all my thanks to my sister Suzie who introduced me, and also let me borrow the first two!!

I love summers, I seem to get so much reading done!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Another series of books to read. I am always on the lookout for good books - and I trust your judgement. I love both the Twilight Series and the Stephanie Plum Series that you recommended. only 11 more days until Breaking Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can check your blog. Our address is cccrawford.blogspot.com. It was fun seeing all of you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was fun seeing all of you at the reunion! our blog is cccrawford.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun seeing all of you at the reunion. our blog is cccrawford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete