THE BIGGEST FISH EVER!!!





Ok, so this deserves its very own post!! I usually give Brad a hard time because he goes fishing all day and doesn't catch a lot of fish sometimes, well he made up for it this time! He cought thebiggest fish I have ever seen someone catch, and he got it from fishing off the shore!! It weighed 4 lbs and was 21.5 inches long!! I think that is as big as some babies!! This fish was so big, we had to take lots of pictures of it, Brad was so proud of it, and so am I!! He definatley got the prize for the biggest catch!!
I posted the picture of the fish next to Emily and also Brad's foot to show how huge this thing was! Oh yeah, it tasted great too!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun this weekend. :) I love the shot of Emily next to the fish. That thing is is gigantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to tell everyone about your fish story...

    ReplyDelete