Now I remember....

Oh yeah, now I remember why I hate to move. Because it SUCKS!! Yes, this is an adventure but wow, not so fun. The house is a disaster, and half of my stuff is somewhere else! How soon I forget how much stuff we have and how long it takes! But oh well! We are almost done within 2 more days we should have everything moved out of the house, then all next week finishing up cleaning and getting things ready for the renters.
I shouldn't complain, I know we are so blessed, but I am sitting in the middle of my kitchen and I really cannot see one part of any counter! Good thing we don't do this often, only 2 more times through this next couple years hopefully!!
Thanks to everyone who has helped it is much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. moving does suck! When we moved from our house to the motel house I underestimated the amount of crap we had, what a pain. lots and lots of trips to DI..

    ReplyDelete