48 Hours!

Well, I never knew what could happen in 48 hours, now I know.. Your whole life can change and ours did. Within 48 hours, we decided to rent out our house for a year, rented it out, decided to move in with Brad's parents, and found out we don't have to move out of town for at least 4 more years :) Brad got exciting news about a job, so now we can plan out the next 1.5 years Yeah! What a relief!
Prayers are answered and I tell you it definatley is now when I want answers but when answers are ready!! I thank Heavenly Father for our blessings and pray for patience, I am going to need it this year!
So far we know we have to be out of our house by Feb. 6th so after a week in CA we will have 3 weeks to move! I am so excited, it is giong to be quite the adventure!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations !! I'm so thankful for the way things turned out. Have fun on your vacation. Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lot of big changes, but with everything moving in the right direction. Congratulations on Brad's job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I'm really working on that patience thing, too. Is that something we ever really learn? Or is it one of those life-long lesson things?

    ReplyDelete