Twilight-- My Own Opinion

Ok, so Sat. I took MaKayla to see Twilight along with my sister and my friend and family. I wanted to take some time to really decide how I felt about the movie, plus I havent' had time to think about it. SO here it is:
I actually thought it was really good. I would not pay the $7 ticket price again to see it but would like to buy the DVD. I know it wasn't as good as the book. How could it be? In my mind I had specific people I veiwed playing the characters, and everything in my mind was a certain way. How they talked, looked everything. So, when I saw the movie it took a while for me to accept the fact that it was different than what I wanted. Without having as much money as the new James Bond movie for the film, I definately did not expect it to be perfect. It did have the low budget feel to it, but i actually liked it. This was her first novel and her first movie. It is also made for teens (the book) so they had to change some of it to apeal to an older audience (I think) There are a lot of VERy Cheesy lines in the book and I liked the changes. Also, I liked the way Bella did not seem so winey in the movie. when I read the series over, I thought she seemed very whiney the whole time. The only really bad part is that when Dr. Cullen walked in his first scene the makeup was terrible. But, what do you expect? I think it was a great movie overall and would definately recommend seeing it. If you have not read the book it will be great, if you have, go in with low expectations and be happy it got made. I can't wait for New Moon to be done, I think with more money and this learning experience, it will be awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you said! we must be related :) I actually want to go see it again!

    ReplyDelete