Emily's First Step



I can't believe it, she did it! Today she officially took her first step! Not holding onto anything and actually using her foot like she knew what she was doing, of course she was walking towards her dad! Lately she is a huge daddy fan. When he is home all she wants is her dad. She cries when he puts her down and won't even let me take her from him. On the video it is not too great, we tried to catch her stepping, but she didn't do it very good again.

BTW: Big news She got her first tooth on Oct. 20th I have waited to post it because she won't let me take a picture yet, and then the 2nd tooth came in on the 29th. I think there are some comming in on top, will update when I get a photo!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! She is so tiny to be walking. I love the videos. She'll be running all over in a few days. Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking at 9 months! That's so fun! Alex was my earliest at 10 months. Andrea was my latest walker at 18 1/2 months. No matter when it happens, it is absolutely magical. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete