Tag: We all have "Quirks"

I am supposed to tell 6 quirky things about myself and tag 4 other people (and leave a note that you tagged them on their blog), so here it goes:

1. I get addicted to everything! It can be a book series, the way I talk, laugh, colors I wear, what I want to eat, what I do, what I watch, what I listen to, how I do my makeup, my hair, blogging, it can be anything! I have learned that if it is something bad, I can switch it for something good: I smoked for 13 years and quit by changing to reading the Book of Mormon! (that wasn't as easy as it sounds) Stopped drinking alcohol for Diet Coke! (had to because I couldn't drink and not smoke) The next thing I need to do is exercise, but I know I can't start until I am ready to do it completely because I can't do something a little, it has to be 100%.
2. I hate shoes and socks! I think whoever invented them should be shot! They make me feel claustrophobic (spelling ?) I only wear them when I am too cold or they are required! I can't stand quitters (the socks that the tops are worn out so they quit holding up and slide down your leg) socks must be tight and secure. Also, it makes me gag when I see socks on other people and they are all twisted around their foot YUCK! My nephew Tyler is the worst he lets them hang off his feet, it makes me sick just thinking about it.
3. I love to cook for people. I worked at a kitchen as a cook for 3 years and had to cook for 125 people each meal. I fell in love with it. I love to cook and enjoy doing it for big groups. The only problem is that I can't cook in a dirty kitchen, so if there is a mess I have a total mental block about it and can't do it. But I really love cooking for groups!
4. My favorite day of the year is the day after Thanksgiving! I don't know why but the rush of people and standing in line at 3am is so fun to me. We have a tradition that me and my sister go do the Black Friday shopping every year, and this year should be no exception. Most people hate the crowds but I find it exhilarating!
5. I am a big scaredy cat! I am really afraid of talking to new people, I think people I know won't recognize me so I don't say anything, I am scared of talking in front of people, I am worried people don't or won't like me. My mom says I am fearless, but the truth is I am terrified, but don't want people to know so I hide it.
6. I am efficient. I like to make things faster but just as good, for some reason it drives me nuts to take a long time to do things, every job or anything I do I try to find a faster way to do it. No matter what it is. I can't stand watching people do things when I can see a faster way to do it and not tell them. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. Sometimes that is a problem!
I tag: Cynthia H., Luann H., Darian K., and Jessica H.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I did one of these a little over a month ago and no one responded. Not even you, so I refer you to "Exhibit A" for seven funky facts about me. And now we are even. :)

    Link to "Exhibit A": http://www.scotthawker.com/blog/ladyhawker/uncategorized/2008/10/03/You-can-run-but-you-cant-hide

    ReplyDelete