MaKayla's First Date!

MaKayla got asked to her first Formal Dance The Dixied Centenial Ball!
This is her opening the package from the mystery boy!

This is the note and letters in the play-doh

The Boy who asked her out! BTW she replied YES by putting a lttle fish bowl with a gold fish in it, and a note that said "of all the fish in the sea, I am sure glad you chose me" So cute!

Her cousint Trish doing her hair for the Big Night!! Thanks Trish, it turned out beautiful!
MaKayla and her Dad! I can't believe how grown up she looks, and of course check out Brad and how handsome he is!!
Pinning on the flower, it was so cute cause it was both of their first time doing all this so they were nervous together!

Just before leaving! They look so cute!! And I have to admit I did cry just a little at all this! It is hard letting your children grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment