Did I mention? Brad Graduated!

Brad is done with school, in all the commotion of moving and everything I forgot to post his big day! He is officially done with school. He completed his last test CFII (Certified Flight Instrument Instuctor) the end of Feb. There was no big ceremony or anything he was just done after his last test. He is one of the few students to ever take every test and not fail any of them. What a genius!!! We celebrated down in Vegas at the NASCAR races, where me and the girls gave him a new headset for flying and his mom and dad got him a metal detector!
He is also officially hired here at A Flight Above as a part time instructor and fuel truck driver until one of the current instructors move on, then he will become full time! We are hoping that will be around Aug-Sept!
Anyway, I am so proud of Brad he is so smart and I am so glad that he has been able to pursue his dream of becoming a pilot, I know he can't wait to get paid for flying!! Oh yeah and BTW he gets to take me up in the helicopter after a few months by himself.. I can't wait! WOO HOO!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you. This is really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete