"Snow Day"

As you may have heard today was a "Snow Day" in St. George. After 3 in. of snow yesterday they decided to cancel school today! The kids were very upset! I know- what is wrong with my children? But today MaK was supposed to go wrap presents for the needy and Izzy was supposed to have her first Christmas Program, it took a long time last night for her to understand nobody would be at school today. We had my nephews over for the day after lunch.

Izzy and Zane had fun playing Moon Sand
Our first Snowman, named "icey" not bad, but later realized he had no arms, oh well.
Building the snowman before getting too cold.


Ryan had fun playing th Wii and Gabe is an Awesome Snowman builder!!

My favorite is at the end of the cuddling under a blankie with hot chocolate and the fire!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so happy, and it all looks so pretty. I hope it sticks around for awhile. Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really not fair, you have more snow then we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe all the snow you guys got down there. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete