Christmas Vacation!

It has been very busy, so here is an update on this week: Izzy was in the Polar Express play at her school last Friday. She had a speaking part and did great! They all got to wear pajamas to school!

She loves the movie and practiced singing the songs each day as I did her hair.
We decorated her box car like a present and of course threw in some glitter!


Her cousin Zane came with us to watch. He has a blast eating cupcakes and chocolate milk.


grandpa kroff stayed to help me at the party and helped Emily with the food!
Every Christmas Eve, all my family gets together at my mom's house for dinner, and then she passes out her presents! This year we also had a program about all the woman who were involved in the Nativity and their side of the story eg: Mary, Mary's mother, Shepard's Wife, The Inn Keepers Wife.........It was awesome and a different look at things. Then we went to Brad's mom's house and exchanged presents.
I started a new tradition this year. I wrote everyone a special letter to read. Brad helped Izzy and Emily read thiers.
MaKayla made this awesome bench at school for Emily and Izzy. They love it and it is so cute!
Hailey (MaKayla's Little Sister) got to spend Christmas with us this year. Her grandma made her a special frame of her and Scarlet their horse that passed away not too long ago.

MaKayla's grandma made her this shadow box of her with her Buckle and photo of the show she won with Scarlet
This is the AWESOME quilt I made Brad. It was my very first one, and turned out pretty good I think!
Izzy dressed up like the ballerina in her Special Music box from her Grandma.
This is my favorite gift! My new baby Holly Berry Hawker! She is a Mini Yorkie and only weighs 1.5 lbs. She is so cute and smart! I love her :)
MaKayla loves Holly as much or more than me. Who wouldn't? Look at that face!

Today we went and saw Gunlock Lake, they have drained the water out and it looks Awesome! It was freezing cold, so the kids and dog were all bundled up warm!

Izzy was sporting her new Biker Jacket her grandma gave her, we added the bandana for the perfect look! She is so dang cute, now she just needs a Harley!















2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban love the Polar Express too!

    Great job on the quilt! It's very nice!

    I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations!

    Best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete