THE BIG HIKE!

I did it! Finally at age 32 I was able to complete the Pine Valley hike. Aug. of 2010.  27 miles total! My friend and her husband completed the first day and night with us and then me and Brad did the rest alone, just the 2 of us! It really was one of the funnest things we have done together, and I even want to get my own pack and do some more hikes. We hiked to the highest peak in Washington County and now want to challenge ourselves to do the rest of the highest peaks. It was so much fun, and I am so proud I was able to accomplish it! Thanks to my husband for all the encouragment and support!
It was one of the most beautiful places and views I have ever seen, I took a ton of video with my little FLIP camera, and my favorite spot is down towards the bottom of the canyon. I hope to go take our kids there next spring and see what they think

No comments:

Post a Comment