Andrew James Hawker

I am so proud to introduce my Son: Andrew James Hawker!


His 3 older sisters... this boy will never be neglected!

MaKayla protecting him from Emily and her curious hands.



Izzy so proud!




Getting to know each other! Emily looks so proud!


On the 23rd at 9:30pm I went into the Hospital having contractions 4 min apart for 60 sec. They sent me home at 10:35pm because I was not dialating any more even though I was having contractions. I came home very upset and depressed I was certain it would be another week of contractions and no baby! So, I took a nice hot bath, relaxed and went to bed at 12am expecting the contractions to go away. I woke up an hour later at 12:50am in a LOT of pain! After a few intese contractions, I was sure this time things had changed, so we went back to the hospital.... I was right! At 1:50am we were checked in and getting an epidural. I was progressing 1 cm per 45 min. At 6am I stalled out and they gave me a little pitocin. 7:15am the Dr. Came in I was at an 8 and he decided to see what would happen if I pushed, well 1 and a half pushes later we had our little boy Andrew.


Andy looks just like his dad! So far his hair is black and eyes a chocolaty brown just like Brad's.


Born at 7:22am, 19 in long, 6 lbs 150z. Everything went fine, me and baby did great!! We stayed 2 nights at the hospital and came home today.

Thanks to everyone who called, prayed, and came by for us. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends!

Also, the staff at DRMC were so great to us, they always provide exceptional care and took care of everything for us!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Especially the one of Brad and Emily. It is prescious. You have a beautiful family. I'm glad everyhting went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Steph! We have 3 girls and an Andrew too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! He is so gorgeous! I couldn't be happier for you guys. Can't wait to get at him with my camera. :)

    Oh, and I LOVE his name. Now we have two Andys. :)

    ReplyDelete