July 24th 2009 Family Reunion


I got this little pool for Emily. I was worried about her trying to run down to the hill or away to other camps, and this worked like a charm. She spent almost the entire time in this little pool even though the water was FREEZING!
My mom always brings her kayaks and they are always in use, I couldn't take Izzy out, so my brother Jason took her. She had a blast!


We always have a craft and this year my nieces had us do these fun flip flops mine and MaKayla's are tied with fabric and Izzy's are water balloons, they are so cute!
MaKayla was out on the boat pretty much the whole time, I got a picture of her finally making her shoes!

On the way home Izzy lost her second tooth in the truck!

Here is a video at the reunion, my brother Mike was in charge of the nights activities, here they are playing a game where one has to feed another chocolate pudding, and both of them are blindfolded. Brad participated in the being fed part, he did awesome especially cause he hates chocolate pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment