Oh yeah, now I remember why I hate to move. Because it SUCKS!! Yes, this is an adventure but wow, not so fun. The house is a disaster, and half of my stuff is somewhere else! How soon I forget how much stuff we have and how long it takes! But oh well! We are almost done within 2 more days we should have everything moved out of the house, then all next week finishing up cleaning and getting things ready for the renters.
I shouldn't complain, I know we are so blessed, but I am sitting in the middle of my kitchen and I really cannot see one part of any counter! Good thing we don't do this often, only 2 more times through this next couple years hopefully!!
Thanks to everyone who has helped it is much appreciated!
moving does suck! When we moved from our house to the motel house I underestimated the amount of crap we had, what a pain. lots and lots of trips to DI..
ReplyDelete